Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ChuckD
    replied
    You can simulate the user audio by using the Expanded Channels and Groups feature, and have each user have a unique PL channel that they are uniquely authorized to talk on. We do have a few customers doing this for this exact reason.

Leave a comment:

• Scott G
    replied
    Thanks

Scott

Leave a comment:

• ChuckD
    replied
    You can take separate party line traffic (by channel) and send it in/out of Unity to any of up to 64 different Dante channels. Currently there is not a user audio output feature, so you can’t take audio from discrete Unity users and send it to Dante.

Leave a comment:

• Scott G
    started a topic Dante channels and Unity?

Dante channels and Unity?

I am wondering if it is possible for me to pick up various feeds from Unity and send them to Dante channels.

1. Can I take Party Line6 and send it to a Dante channel, feed it to the audio desk and into my Sennheiser IEMs via a number of aux sends? I am assuming I can, as I imagine this is how connections to legacy coms (ClearCom) works.

2. Can I take a Dante feed from a user feed and feed that to the mixing desk and off to a single aux send. So presenter 1 goes to Dante 1 to aux 1. Presenter 2 goes to Donte 2 to aux to ect.

Thanks
    Scott
Working...
X